How to Download, Install or Setup Office using Office.com/setup?
Microsoft Office is a full-fledged suite of different subscription-based services and applications. It is a combination of best-in-class apps that are designed to meet the various demands and needs of the users. In order to access these services to improve your work productivity both at the office or at home, you have to download and install the Office application. For this, visit office.com/setup and activate, download and install the software. You can follow the given procedures for experiencing error-free processes.
System Requirements for Office.com/setup
For efficient working of Office, you must fulfill the given system requirements. Fulfilling system requirements make your system compatible with the Office and help in error-free working of the application. Hence, try to exceed the minimum bars of given system requirements.
* Operating System
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Mac: Office is supported by the three most recent versions of macOS. This includes the newer version and two immediate previous versions.
- Windows: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Mac: Intel processor
- Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Mac: 4 GB RAM
* Hard disk
- Windows: 4.0 GB
- Mac: 10 GB
After fulfilling all the system requirements, you can move to the next step of the process. For downloading and installing office.com/setup, you must have an Office account. So, firstly create your account by following the given process, then move further to the downloading.
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Then, go to the official website of Office.
- Now, from the middle of the screen, click the “Office Login” tab.
- By doing this, you will reach the sign-in window.
- After that, tap the “Create one” option which is located under the empty field.
- Next, you have to provide the following information for the successful creation of your account.
- Email Address: In the first field provide the email address which you want to link with your Office account.
- Phone Number: You can also create your Office account using your phone number. For this, click the “Use a phone number instead” option.
- Further, tap the “Next” button.
- Then, create a password for keeping your Office account safe and secure.
- After that, hit the “Next” tab to continue with the process.
- Now, you are required to verify your Office account. For this, you will receive a verification mail on your registered email address.
- Open the verification mail. Your verification code will be provided in the email itself.
- Thereafter, come back to the account creation window and provide the verification code in the required field.
- Next, if you want to receive Office notifications, then tick mark the checkbox.
- Further, read the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement”. You can open the documents by clicking their respective links.
- Once done, click the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, you have to enter the captcha characters in the empty field and finally click “Next”.
This will successfully create and verify your Office account.
Now, you are required to purchase and download the setup file of the Office application. For this, you can follow the given procedure carefully.
- First of all, open a preferred web browser on your device.
- Then, go to the official website of Office by typing “Office.com” in the address bar.
- Now, click the “Get Office” tab from the middle of the screen.
- This will open the list of various Office products, both for home and business.
- Look at all the features and select one product that fits all your requirements.
- After selection, click the “Buy Now” tab.
- In the next window, review your order summary and tap the “Checkout” button.
- Now, you are required to sign in to your Office account. For this, provide your registered email address and password. In case you are a new user and don’t have an account, then click the “Create Account” tab. Then, provide all the required information for the successful creation of your account.
- Further, do the following things:
- Payment: You have to select the preferred payment method. Click the payment types tab and choose the desired method from the drop-down menu. Then, click select and provide all the payment details. After that, click the “Next” tab.
- Review Order: Next, review your order and if required then make the necessary changes.
- Privacy Statement: Now, you can read the Terms of Sale and Privacy Statement documents. For this, click their respective links provided just above the Place Order button.
- Once you are done with all these steps, click the “Place Order” tab.
- This will successfully complete the payment and purchase procedure.
- Now, access your Office account for downloading the setup file.
- From the homepage of your account, select the “Install Office” button.
- This will start the downloading process. Wait for the successful completion of the downloading process.
- First of all, open the Downloads folder on your system.
- Then, double-click the office.com/setup file that you have downloaded.
- After that, allow the office.com/setup to run on your device. For that, click on the “Run” button given on the security warning dialog box.
- If prompted by the User Account Control prompt, then, click the “Yes” tab for permitting the application to make the required changes on your device.
- Now, the office.com/setup installation will begin. Wait until the process gets completed.
- Once the application gets successfully installed, “You’re all set” window will appear. Come out of the installation wizard by clicking the “Close” tab.
This will successfully install the application on your Windows device.
- First and foremost, you have to access your Downloads folder. If you have changed your download location, then open that folder.
- After that, double click the setup file of Office.com/setup.
- In the welcome window, click the “Continue” tab.
- Then, you have to read the Office License Agreement. Carefully read the document for avoiding future complications. Then, click the “Continue” tab from the bottom-right corner of the installation wizard.
- Now, Office wants you to accept the terms and conditions of the License Agreement. Hence, a popup box will appear. Click the “Agree” button on it for accepting the document.
- Further, in the new window, you can change the default installation location by clicking the “Change Install Location” tab.
- After that, click the “Install” tab to move further with the process.
- Now, to initiate the installation process, you have to enter your Mac Administrator username and password.
- After providing the required credentials, click the “Install Software” option.
- This will begin the installation process. Installation might take a few minutes. Hence, wait for the completion of the process.
- Once the office.com/setup got successfully installed, tap the “Close” button and come out of the installation wizard.
Activation of your Office product is much needed for getting access to all the functions and advanced features of your Office product. Hence, follow the below-mentioned activation process for enhancing your experience. There are two methods of activation, follow any of these methods.
For activation, make sure you have your product key with you. A product key is a 25 digit alphanumeric code that you will find:
- In the confirmation mail that you have received after you purchase the product online. You will receive this mail on your registered email address.
- At the back of the product box, if purchased office.com/setup from a retail store.
- In your order history also. In case, you have misplaced the product key, then you can access your account and view the order history. From there, click “Install Office” and you will get your key.
If you want to activate your Office application online, then you can follow the given procedure.
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Then, go to the activation window by typing “office.com/setup” in the address bar.
- In the activation window, click the “Sign In” tab and provide your registered username and password.
- In case you don’t have an Office account, then click the “Create an account” option and provide all the required details.
- Next, enter your product key in the required field.
- After that, select the “Country” you are living in.
- Then, choose the desired “Language”.
- Further, click the “Next” tab.
- Finally, click the “Next” option.
This will successfully activate your product. Now you can start using the ultimate features of office.com/setup.
For manually activating your Office product, you can download and install the application and then move to the activation process.
- After installation, open any of the Office applications like Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- For this, click the start menu and search for the Office product.
- Now, you have to enter the email address and password which are linked with your Office account.
- Then, go through the License Agreement. Also, click the “Accept” tab for agreeing with the terms and conditions.
- This will display the activation wizard.
- Now, select the preferred activation method from:
- Activate over the internet
- Activate by telephone
- After making the desired selection, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the activation process.
Following these above-given procedures will help you to get your office.com/setup application installed and activated on your system. Now, you can start using the application and its ultimate features.