Microsoft Office is a suite of applications and services developed by Microsoft. It includes several products that fit perfectly in everyone’s need. In order to enjoy all the features of Office and to manage your subscription, you need an Office account. Once you have an account, you can move to the Office Login process. For this, you can follow the processes given below.
For the new Office Login users, you first have to create an account. Account creation can be completed by following the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, access a web browser on your system.
- Then, head to the Office official website of Office. For this, type “www.office.com/setup” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of the Office, click the “Sign-In” tab which is located in the middle of the screen.
- In the next window, click the “Create One” option. This will take you to the account creation window.
- Now, in the required field, enter your email address and hit the “Next” button.
- Further, you have to create a password for your Office Login account. Make sure you add at least 8 characters, one numeric value, one symbol, and both upper and lower case in your password.
- After creating a strong and secure password, tap the “Next” button.
- Thereafter, enter your first and last name followed by clicking the “Next” tab.
- In the next window, you have to choose a country from the list. Also, enter your date of birth and click the “Next” option.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to verify your email address. For verification, you have to enter the security code in the sign-up window. You will get this code through email, which is provided above.
- Then, provide the Captcha code in the required field.
- Finally, complete the account creation process by clicking the “Next” tab.
The next step is to log in to your Microsoft Office account. This is a simple and straightforward process which can be easily accomplished by following the processes mentioned below.
- First and foremost, open a web browser on your system.
- Now, move to the office.com website.
- This will take you to the homepage of Microsoft Office.
- In the next window, tap the Sign In button.
- Once you reach the Office Login window, enter your email address. Make sure you use the same email address which you have linked with your Office account.
- After this, tap the “Next” button.
- Then, enter your Office Login account password. You must be very careful while entering the password as they are case sensitive. Hence, even a single mistake will lead to an error.
In case you have forgotten your password, then you have to click the “Forgot Password” option.
- At last, hit the “Sign In” tab.
Note: Clicking the Sign In button will consider that you are accepting its terms and conditions. Hence, it is recommended to read the documents before moving further. For reading, click the links provided in the Sign In page.